The vaults are insufferably damp.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Busy Saturday

Spent most of the day cleaning out the garage. Threw out a bunch of useless junk, don't know what I was saving it for. I also put a kickstand that I found on Ellen's bike, which needed it. Moved a bunch of boxes into the shed.

My dad just gave me an old drill press and a rock/tile saw. I've wanted a drill press for awhile, this one looks very powerful, and has a way long power cord. I'm not sure where I'll put the rock saw, but William will want to cut some rocks I'm sure of that.

My neighbor came over and helped me remove the old faucet in the bathroom. I bought a replacement back in January and just haven't been motivated to install it yet. We had to fight to get the old one off, then buy some more hardware to adapt the old plumbing to the new fixture. Still, it looks smart (nicer than the old one) and I think we did a good job on it. It's been a full day.

No comments:

Support This Site